1 click to STAY ALIVE

Welcome to the International Spot for Lee Yong Dae's News & Profile ^_^ 안녕하세요

Photobucket
Hello Hello, How are u Doin' Yong Dae Holics Around The World???

Hmm Hmm ... Ok, We have the same interest right, Lee Yong Dae, Korean National Badminton Player ... Cute & Charismatic Guy (hihihihihihi)

In This Site We'll (TRY) to give you NEWS UPDATE about Him an his Archives Profile (i mean not the latest article about him, but still important to read)

Are u askin' about Pictures & Video Collection?? ok ok Fine ... We have a MAIN OFFICE ... (jjjahhhh) in Lee Yong Dae Indonesian Fansite u can Find that Stuffs on that Site, But u have register first .... ^_^ ... Or Join His Official Fansite in Korean "STARYONGDAE"

^_^
Thanks ~


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

[ARCHIVES] 100 Questions Answered by Lee Yong Dae

1. My name? -Lee Yong Dae
2. My age?
- 21 (on 2008, in K
orea the age will added 1 year from usual)
3. Family?
- father, mother, older brother, I
4. If you change your name... ....
- I don't think changing my name.

5. home address? ..... -Booyoung Apt.
Hwasun-eup Hwasun-gun Jeollanam-do(Seoul 519-752 Korea)
6. religion? -Buddhism
7. blood type?
- 0
8. nickname? ...... - Yonggari~~~~(I think YongDae is similar to Yonggari and Yonggari is ko
rea movie title. mean is a dragon.)
9. What is your desire?
- a grand slam- Asian game, Olympic, World championship...
10. How much your monthly allowance?
- 700 thousands won.(maybe 1300 won is round 1USD these days.)

11. My motto? -진인사대천명 [盡人事待天命] =Heaven helps those who help themselves. ( this sentence is very famouse. It's from the books-Romance of the Three Kingdoms. It's about china history. It was made movies.)
12. tell us about YD? - a prudent man or a gentle man ^^ (Yong Dae rada Narsis juga ya hehe sama kayak kita2)
13. My human relations?
- good^^
14. My hobby?
- computer games .
15. My habit?
- I don't stand long time. Because I am a scatterbrained person.
16. My treasure?
- My necklace.( I saw he kissed a necklace with his neck after a game.)
17. There are ~~~~ in the my room.
- a computer, TV, psp, etc.
18. My fashion style?
-a neat & tidy suit
19. My body size?
- 180 cm, 74kg (
20. Who looks like me?
- Lee sung-gi (He is singer & actor)


Credit:
StarYongDae
English Translation: Christina

Those are 20 Qs of 100 Qs,
Find the rest on
Lee Yong Dae 이용대 Indonesian Fansite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yong Dae Holics says