1 click to STAY ALIVE

Welcome to the International Spot for Lee Yong Dae's News & Profile ^_^ 안녕하세요

Photobucket
Hello Hello, How are u Doin' Yong Dae Holics Around The World???

Hmm Hmm ... Ok, We have the same interest right, Lee Yong Dae, Korean National Badminton Player ... Cute & Charismatic Guy (hihihihihihi)

In This Site We'll (TRY) to give you NEWS UPDATE about Him an his Archives Profile (i mean not the latest article about him, but still important to read)

Are u askin' about Pictures & Video Collection?? ok ok Fine ... We have a MAIN OFFICE ... (jjjahhhh) in Lee Yong Dae Indonesian Fansite u can Find that Stuffs on that Site, But u have register first .... ^_^ ... Or Join His Official Fansite in Korean "STARYONGDAE"

^_^
Thanks ~


Saturday, October 3, 2009

[ARCHIVES] Meeting the "Prince Badminton" Part 2 n Part 3


Beijing Olympics, looking back at the hottest moment. (part 2)

Q: The year of 2008 should be very special for you.

A: Yes, definitely! Even now sometimes I can’t believe that I won the gold medal. Just being able to participate in Olympics is something that can make my heart beat faster. And I won a gold medal there! What else could I wish for? Whenever I see the gold medal again, I still get filled with emotion because that’s what I had dreamed since elementary school days. And then I pull myself together again and make a promise to myself that I will keep working harder.

Q: What are some big changes that have happened to you since the Beijing Olympics?

A: Most of all, I’m working harder. I know that if I don’t try hard enough I can’t keep this top position. Secondly, I’ve come to have much more fans who care for me a lot. My family have also changed. They laugh more than before. I’m happy with that. Ah, one more, I bought a bigger house for my family (laugh).



Q: In addition, you’ve been nicknamed “Wink Boy”.

A: After the wink at Beijing, I thought about why on earth I did it. I did it unconsciously, but now I think I did a good thing for myself (laugh). Do I often wink? No. It was a special occasion. I was extremely excited at that time.


Badminton, it’s my life and my destiny. (part 3)
Q: When did you start playing badminton?

A: It was the second year of my elementary school. My family had left Wha-soon and lived in Seoul for about three months. The life in Seoul was kind of sterile for my family and we came back to the hometown (Wha-soon). At that time the couch recommended badminton for me. At first I was not interested but just before the winter vacation I started badminton because I wanted to lose some weight. I was a little bit chubby at that time. I had much fun playing badminton with my friends.



Q: When do you think it was a right choice to start badminton?

A: When I win a match. Wouldn’t it be the same for other athletes? When I’m doing good in a tournament, I feel happy and the training is also really fun. On the other hand, when I lose a match, I get easily bored and exhausted with the training. Winning a match is better for both body and mind. I feel my spirits rise when I receive complimentary comments on the match from my fans.



Q: What does ‘badminton’ mean to you?

A: For me, badminton is like my family. If I don’t play badminton for a while I find myself eagerly wanting to grab my racket again just like you miss your family so much when you are away with them.



Q: Until when are you going to play badminton?

A: Badminton is a great fun for me. It has been something I really enjoy since I was young. I want to play as long as my physical condition allows me to. Even after I retire as a player, I want to continue to be with badminton as a coach. I will live with badminton all my life.



Q: Is there anything you want to say to the readers of this magazine?

A: I will do my best in the future tournaments. I’m still a young player, but I hope I can play good badminton games until the moment that I retire so that you can enjoy. I promise I will be always working hard without being conceited.

Translated by: Jinnie Moon a.k.a Halfmoon ^_^
Source: STarYongDae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yong Dae Holics says