1 click to STAY ALIVE

Welcome to the International Spot for Lee Yong Dae's News & Profile ^_^ 안녕하세요

Photobucket
Hello Hello, How are u Doin' Yong Dae Holics Around The World???

Hmm Hmm ... Ok, We have the same interest right, Lee Yong Dae, Korean National Badminton Player ... Cute & Charismatic Guy (hihihihihihi)

In This Site We'll (TRY) to give you NEWS UPDATE about Him an his Archives Profile (i mean not the latest article about him, but still important to read)

Are u askin' about Pictures & Video Collection?? ok ok Fine ... We have a MAIN OFFICE ... (jjjahhhh) in Lee Yong Dae Indonesian Fansite u can Find that Stuffs on that Site, But u have register first .... ^_^ ... Or Join His Official Fansite in Korean "STARYONGDAE"

^_^
Thanks ~


Thursday, September 17, 2009

[ARCHIVES] Meeting the Prince of Badminton Part 1


Q: Now you’re at hometown. You haven’t visited here for a long time. How do you feel?
A: I was too busy playing too many back-to-back tournaments, which were international and national. It’s really good to see my family and old friends again. Since I was grown up in Hwa-soon (his hometown) I feel really comfortable and relaxed whenever I come here.

Q: How do you spend your spare time?
A: I don’t have training on Sundays, just once a week. So, on Sundays I sometimes eat out, or spend time with my computer…. or just fool around relaxed. And actually I love baseball, so if I have time someday, I want to watch a baseball game at a stadium. I’m a Kia-Tigers fan.

Q: From German Open to Badminton Asia Championship you have attained good results so far this year.
A: Yes, I’m happy with that. Whenever I play in a tournament I think I can’t lose to any team except 7-8 top ones. That kind of resolution seems to lead me to good results. Also, I think things went my way a little.

Q: When do you feel things are going your way in a game?
A: Actually badminton is a game where nobody knows who’s going to win. I mean it’s very hard to predict the winner. Not only the physical and mental conditions of the players but also the judgment of the judges can critically affect the game result. For example, in a doubles match the service is very important, and if your service is called fault again and again you probably think things are not going your way. It is certain that unfairly given service faults work as a big disadvantage (or advantage to the opponents) especially when it is a close game. When I just began to play in a big tournament I had a hard time with that, but now, as I’m more experienced I think I’ve come to know how to deal with it. While I was impatient and too much focused on getting one single point in the past, now I’ve become more composed as a player.


Credit: StarYongDae
Translated by: JInnie Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yong Dae Holics says